This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the website under the domain name www.consumercollections.co.uk (the “Website”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the Website.
Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms and conditions regardless of whether or not you choose to register with Consumer Collections UK.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using this Website.
We reserve the right to vary or alter these terms and conditions from time to time. Any changes made by us will take effect from the time they are posted on this Website.
This Website is operated by Consumer Collections UK. Consumer Collections UK is a multi-service law DCA operating in offices in Glasgow and London.
You can inspect our Head Office at
48 West George Street
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice.
We will not be liable if for any reason the Website site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
We aim to update the Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to the Website, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Nothing in this Website constitutes legal advice. Always consult a suitably qualified lawyer on any specific legal problem or matter.
Consumer Collections UK makes no warranties, representations or undertakings regarding:
1. any of the content of this Website, including, without limitation to the foregoing generality, any as regards the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such content; or
2. any content of any other website referred to or accessible by hypertext link through this Website.
This Website contains links to other websites and to material contained on other websites.
Consumer Collections UK is not responsible for the content of such other websites.
To the extent permitted by law, Consumer Collections UK hereby expressly excludes any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (even if foreseeable) incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it including:-
1. loss of income or revenue;
2. loss of business;
3. loss of profits or contracts;
4. loss of anticipated savings;
5. loss of data;
6. loss of goodwill;
7. wasted management or office time; and
8. whether caused by delict (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
Unless otherwise stated, the contents of this Website are Copyright © Consumer Collections UK 2014.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your personal use only on the following basis:-
1. you may view this Website and its pages electronically;
2. you may, for your personal use only, save to your own hard drive and print such extracts from this Website as are reasonably necessary for such personal use;
3. you may not further reproduce any copies of any material downloaded or copied by you from this Website for use by any third party or distribute the same to any third party unless you ensure that:
4. you acknowledge this Website as the source of the material, including, without limitation to the foregoing generality, by including such acknowledgement and the domain name "www.consumercollections.co.uk" in the reproduced material;
5. you ensure that the Consumer Collections UK' copyright notice and these terms and conditions appear in all such reproduced material and that you inform any third party to whom such material is distributed that such terms and conditions shall apply to him or her and that he/she must comply with them; and
6. any reproduced material is copied in unmodified form.
No part of this Website may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose or for a fee and Consumer Collections UK reserves the right at any time to withdraw or modify the limited licences set out above.
Other than as provided above, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this Website in any form is prohibited and none of the content of this Website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form.
Framing of this Website or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
Caching of this Website is permitted by an information service provider acting in the normal course of business as provided for in the Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002.
Any material or information linking to this Website from another website or equivalent must not be misleading nor deceptive and must fairly and properly indicate Consumer Collections UK or this Website as the destination of the link.
Such material or information may link to our homepage and you must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Without prejudice to the foregoing generality, in particular, you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement by Consumer Collections UK of your products or services, where none exist. Consumer Collections UK reserves the right to withdraw its permission to any link upon provision of notice at any time.
Please note that CCUK does not need to be registered by the financial conduct authority (FCA) as we do not undertake any regulated activities. We are authorised by the Ministry of Justice in respect of debt management activities. Full registration recorded on the website www.gov.uk